- Not 100% satisfied? Just send your items back within 30 days with our free return label , and we'll refund you or ship your new items ASAP .
- Designed for all-day comfort, our sporty seamless panties are great for active lifestyles. The seamless underwear is designed with our signature elastic waistband that stays in place, so it won’t roll or bunch no matter how much you move. They’re made from a spandex blend material that feels just like a second skin. The short design offers complete coverage and support that lays flat against your skin for a smooth and flattering silhouette.
- 88% Nylon / 12% Spandex
- Available in a pack of 3
- Comes in your choice of bold or neutral colors
- Signature elastic waistband stays in place
- Spandex blend material won’t ride up or cause pinching
- Ultra-breathable and lightweight for all-day comfort
- Cooling and moisture-wicking material
- Full coverage short design
- Light compression provides a smooth silhouette
- Machine washable with a laundry bag
Realizing power through redefining comfort
Comfort is just an idea. Every woman chooses how she wants to define what makes her comfortable. At Coobie, we are working hard to help you find your inner comfort and realize your strength.
Cutting Edge Integrated Molding Technology
The main part of every bra from Coobie is made in one piece using state-of-the-art machinery, and thus maximizes the seamless comfort, precision in sizing and durability in usage.
Tenacity & Durability
The one-piece structure ensures great-performing tenacity and a longer-lasting durability.
Full seat coverage
Full coverage-reduce muffin top, Added comfort.
We only source high quality, eco-friendly materials such as recycled nylon, cotton and spandex, following a conscientious approach.
The seamless technology maximizes comfort and protects your sensitive skin.
- bra order
- boy shorts
Looks and feels great.
Unfortunately, the one size fits all doesn’t include me. I weigh 165, and there is no way they fit me. I wish there were lather sizes because they really look nice. I can’t recommend or not recommend because I couldn’t use them
The boy shorts are great, nice deep colors of blue and dark red purple. I like the design of the nylon. Also they’re a little longer than the boy shorts I bought from you a few years ago……good thing!
These are nice...way nicer than the lacy ones which I hate like poison, but not as nice as the original boy-short style from before. They have a firm girdle style panel in front, and an area in the back that is looser weave, the "butt accentuator" idea I suppose which I dont mind but wasn't looking for either. It doesn't give me a Kardashian butt or anything, but wasn't obvious in the description- or did I miss that? The legs do tend to ride/roll up on me (5'7", 125 lbs), unlike the previous style I got as a freebie and sadly cant buy anymore(?).
The legs tend to roll up
I love my Soma boyshorts but the quality has gone downhill and so I decided to try Coobies.... they are comfortable but if they had wider waist band they might be totally comfy... The legs tend to roll up - so they are not my go to - I still prefer the Soma for comfort, but these will probably last longer.... and yes - they STRETCH! Some reviewers dissed the description of one size fits most - if you read the "small print'' I am pretty sure it gives a guideline for what "Most" includes as far as size. The holes in the back threw me off at first. I thought they were defects until I examined the other 2 pair and all had it = I surmised that the "holes" assist with the strectch factor. I love the material.... just wondering if they can tweak the style a bit more by examining Soma's cotton boyshort - the legs are not as long.
No cotton crotch
No cotton crotch