What sizes do they fit?
All Coobie Seamless Bras are one size and comfortably fit 32A thru 36D. This is the most common question and take our word for it – They really do fit almost every body! And yes many folks larger than 36D wear them and love them too! Our newest Full size fits a 38 thru 42D.
Do they have padding?
Yes, each Coobie Seamless Bra comes with removable pads. It’s best to remove them for washing. Wash in cold water on delicate cycle or by hand with mild detergent. We recommend using a lingerie bag as well to avoid getting the straps tangled. If your pads get a wrinkle from shipping or traveling simply wash them in warm water and dry on low and they will regain their shape. Replacement pads are available.
Can I wear them to sleep in?
Of course ! The most wonderful sleeping top.
How should I wash them?
Machine wash with like colors. Hang, or lay flat to dry. Do not bleach, iron, dry clean or tumble dry.
What if I’ve had an augmentation?
Incredible… is the easiest way to answer this one. If you’ve had breast augmentation you will absolutely LOVE the Coobie Bra! They are a must have. Really any type of surgery patients will find them very comfortable.
Can I buy (1) & have you ship it to my mom?
Absolutely. We’ll ship gifts to anyone you like. Send them 2!
Are Coobies just for younger folks?
NO WAY – Coobies are great for teens, college girls, moms and basically everyone from 16 to 60+ ! Our oldest happy customer (that we know of is 87)
What if I don’t like it?
We doubt that will happen but you can return it as long as it’s in new condition with the tags still on. We also offer exchanges for another item you may like & we don’t charge you for shipping back to you!
Are they comfortable?
Seriously… these wonderful items are unreal comfortable – you MUST try one to believe it. Don’t be fooled by cheap imitations & knock offs. These are amazing.
Why a Coobie over the “other” brands?
There is NO comparison – the fit is perfect for almost every body!
What are they made of?
They are a very soft & comfortable custom blend of Spandex and Nylon (12% / 88%). The fabric is light weight & stretchy.
What are your hours of operation?
We’re here to help you Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm (EST).
Perfect for moms to be, nursing moms, and new moms
• Stretches with you while you grow throughout your entire pregnancy
• Removable and adjustable straps simplify nursing
• More stylish and feminine than the standard nursing bra
• Removable padding (great for nursing)
• Keeps you ultra comfortable while dealing with all your mommy duties
Listen to what other moms are saying…
- I am so in love with my Coobies. It is all I wear. I am nursing and so my chest fluctuates in size and I have never found a nursing bra I like. These are amazing for nursing and I don’t feel frumpy wearing them!
- These are fantastic for breastfeeding!
- I saw these bras in a maternity shop, tried them on while 8 months pregnant. So glad I did! I used these ALL the time for nursing and barley even wore the other once. I LOVE. Can’t wait to wear them again (not for nursing, just for comfort).
- I have 2 Coobies that I really love. I wore my black one last week during 40 hours of labor & childbirth!
- I am 6 months pregnant and have had the hardest time finding a bra that will “grow” along with me and my pregnancy. I stumbled upon the Coobie bra in a boutique and it is absolutely PERFECT. It fits so comfortably, gives me the support and I know it will last my ENTIRE pregnancy plus afterwards! Thank you, thank you, thank you, for this product! I am addicted to your bras for life!
- I just wanted to let you know these saved me after I had my first baby. I hated those awful nursing bras and this is all I wore when I nursed and I still wear them (especially under tank tops). LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!
- “I’m hooked! They are so comfy! I can even nurse my baby boy in it easily. Awesome bra for nursing.
- I first bought them before having my first baby almost two years ago, and what a relief it was to have my Coobies after delivery. I bought a few in the full size so I could nurse my son in them; I love how the front comes unhooked and it has the same support as an under-wire bra without the under-wire. Pregnancy is hard, and sometimes at the end of the day I want to be comfortable, supported, and stylish. I also have the Coobie tank tops and love, love, love those! Boy do I feel good in my Coobies!
- Sooo comfortable you can nurse your newborn in it!!! Anytime, anywhere, my Coobie bras make nursing my new little guy so easy!!!
- It’s the only bra I can wear during my pregnancy. Thank goodness for Coobie!
- I wore my Coobie all throughout my pregnancy and still continue wearing only Coobies while I nurse! Love Coobie and recommended them to all my friends in prenatal yoga!!
- I absolutely LOVE Coobies! Hands down, my favorite bra ever. I’m a nursing mama and the ease and comfort of Coobies (and awesome colors!) make them the perfect bras for me.
- From one nursing mother to another, I think you will love the Coobie! I have been nursing for about 4 months already and prefer my Coobie’s over any other bra.