One of the original Coobie® and all-time bestseller. An elevated take on traditional wireless bras through our ultra-lightweight design and perfect true spandex blend, this bra is classic but innovative at the same time, provides a second-skin close fitting, a subtle life and support, with zero discomfort. The one-size-fits-most size fits sizes 32A to 36D with removable straps, full size fits size 38A to 42DD with fix adjustable straps that provide 3X extra support. Both feature easy-removable pads and tagless (scratch-free) band. Also a great replacement for mastectomy bras. Helps with those undergoing chemotherapy, mastectomy, or reconstructive surgery or during recovery
One of the original Coobie® and all-time bestseller. An elevated take on traditional wireless bras through our ultra-lightweight design and perfect true spandex blend, this bra is classic but innovative at the same time, provides a second-skin close fitting, a subtle life and support, with zero discomfort. The one-size-fits-most size fits sizes 32A to 36D with removable straps, full size fits size 38A to 42DD with fix adjustable straps that provide 3X extra support. Both feature easy-removable pads and tagless (scratch-free) band.
Also a great replacement for mastectomy bras. Helps with those undergoing chemotherapy, mastectomy, or reconstructive surgery or during recovery
How can I get Free Shipping?
We offer FREE Next-Day/2-Day Shipping No Minimum.Limited availability depends on your shipping location and specific products. May convert to Free 3-Day Shipping or Free 5-7 Day Standard Shipping if unavailable. Business Days are Mon-Fri, excludes Holidays.
When will my order ship?
We always try our best to have your orders processed ASAP.We are offering Same Business Day Processing & Handling services. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding public holidays.
How can I track my order?
You can find your order tracking number by logging into “My Account” on the upper right of your screen.Choose “My Orders” to view order number, date, amount, current status and most importantly, your tracking number. Click on the tracking number to track your Coobie® fineness, all the way from our international factories to your door steps.
Note: If you still have trouble finding your tracking info, please contact customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org
When will my back-ordered items ship?
We try our best to have everything in stock, but in the event taht you have a back-order,please contact customer care at email@example.com for the estimated delivery date.
How can I check the status of my order?
You can find your order status by logging into “My Account” on the upper right of your screen.Choose “My Orders” to view order number, date, amount and current status of all your orders.
Special Notes for Non US-Based (Canada, EU, AU, NZ) & USA AK/HI Orders:
- Unfortunately, we don't accept returns from international, Alaska and Hawaii orders.
- In special circumstances, certain arrangement such as replacements may be arranged while extra costs may apply. Please contact support for specifics.
The following policies are applicable for US-Based (Excludes AK/HI) Orders ONLY:
Do you provide Free Return/Exchange?
- Yes, Shipping is free on your return for any non-final sale order that meets our returnable conditions. You must request & use the shipping label we provide from the return center, then send back and postmark the package within 30 days from the purchase date.
- Exchange is highly recommended as it is the fastest way to get what you need. We trust our customers and thus usually ship your replacements as soon as we receive your request. This way you will get your wanted items sooner.
- Return via store credit is also a great choice for returns, as it allows us to process a lot faster than regular returns. Occasionally we also give out extra promotional credits if you choose this way of return.
How do I return/exchange?
- Visit our returns center at https://shopcoobie.returnscenter.com/
- Enter your order number and email address to start.
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return.
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping label & guidelines.
What items are returnable/exchangeable ?
- Within 30 days from the date of purchase, non final-sale.
- In unused, unworn & undamaged condition.
- In the original packaging with all the tags intact.
What items are non-refundable (Exceptions) ?
- Gift cards.
- Final sales items such as Bundles/Value Pack.
- Items from an exchange or purchased using store credit from a return.
The item I received is damaged !
If the purchased product is faulty, reach out to us within 7 days of the delivered date.
What are the refund options ?
The following refund options are supported:
- Refund to the original payment method..
- Refund to store credit.
- Exchange of different variants.
How do I ship back the items ?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products,refer to the email received after placing the return request.
How soon will I get my refund ?
- Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified via an email.
- You will also be informed about the approval or rejection of your refund request.
- If approved, the refund request will be processed within 5 - 7 business days after approval.
- [Exchange] is the fastest way to get the items that you want.
- [Return via store credit] is the fastest way to get refunded, plus a chance to win extra FREE store credits!
My question is not addressed...
If you have any queries regarding return or refund, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Coobie Seamless Bras works great for those undergoing chemotherapy, mastectomy, or reconstructive surgery and
have earned a great reputation among the community.
- No underwires that can scratch or hurt your skin.
- Soft, stretchy and comfortable to protect your sensitive areas.
- Pocketed to accommodate lightweight breast forms or prosthesis.
- affordable alternative to expensive mastectomy bras.
- Feminine, stylish and more everyday design compared to bulky mastectomy bras.
LISTEN TO WHAT OTHER WOMEN ARE SAYING
★ I purchased the Coobie bra for my mother, who is a breast cancer survivor. She had a lumpectomy a few years back and she has trouble finding bras that are comfortable. When she told her new oncologist, she recommended the Coobie bra. I looked into them and purchased three. She loves them and they are the most comfortable bras she has ever owned. This made me so happy, because she is the best. Thank you for your wonderful product.
★ I highly recommend this bra for breast cancer patients! After having a biopsy, regular bras were not comfortable. My local cancer center recommended this bra. It comes with thin foam inserts that feel soft and protective. After buying one, I quickly bought more. It was the only bra I wore through chemo. Then, after having a double mastectomy, it is still the only bra for me! The Coobie bra is great because the pockets that hold the thin foam inserts can also hold foam breast forms. Foam forms are light and comfortable and can be worn early in the healing process. As long as you are relatively slim, you can step into this bra instead of pulling the bra over your head, very helpful post surgery. I have expensive (insurance covered) mastectomy bras and gel forms, but they are not as comfortable as a Coobie bra with foam. As far as sizing, I was a 36B and I bought a medium, perfect fit!
★ I love everything about these bras. Supportive almost like a sports bra, but gives me shape. Doesn’t flatten me out. My first one was so comfortable and flattering that I bought 3 more in different colors. The wide band and straps make them very comfortable. They’re soft too. I’m a breast cancer survivor, I had a double mastectomy, so I have to wear a bra 24/7. Thank goodness I found these! I highly recommend!!! There’s nothing I don’t like about them. Nothing at all !
★ I cannot tell you how grateful I am for these bras. After having a prophylactic bilateral mastectomy I was having a hard time finding bras/camis that were comfortable. I’m pretty sure I’m not going back to regular bras even when I am healed! With so many styles to choose from I don’t know why I would need to. Thank you for having such a wonderful product on the market!
★ I may undergoing radiation treatment for breast cancer and needed a comfortable, soft bra. The fabric is soft and stretchy and does not rub or irritate. I am able to step into it and pull it up. And the removable pads make it modest enough for work. It's not super supportive but does offer enough support to look professional under my clothes.
★ I am a breast cancer survivor. The radiation I received caused damage to the tissue under my arm and across my ribs. Regular bras can cause discomfort, and especially if worn for extended periods and when I am traveling by air. I was lucky enough to find these on a trip a couple of summers ago. I flew to Australia this summer and these are what made the long flight comfortable. They are also great on trips because you can wash them and they dry overnight. Very comfortable and good support, they are terrific yoga bras as well. Not the bra I wear when I want to look really sharp, but these are so great for so many reasons, and around the house. Great product at a great price and they have held up through many washes. Thanks!
★ Since my mastectomy/reconstruction this winter, this bra has become indispensable.
Best Material & Quality
We source the best skin&environmental friendly materials, and oversee every step during production.
Perfect Fit Guarantee
We stand behind our products 100% with Free Shipping & Free 30-Day Returns.
We listen to our customer’s needs and feedback. From premium zipper bags, to softer pads and more elastic straps, our bras are always improving.
We regularly donate unused bras to women in need from local shelters, and encourage our kind customers to do the same.