- Not 100% satisfied? Just send your items back within 30 days with our free return label , and we'll refund you or ship your new items ASAP .
- The original Coobie® and all-time bestseller, this seamless bra combines comfort and support perfectly. Made with a spandex blend that feels like a second skin, the wireless bra provides a customized fit with zero discomfort or irritation. We’ve even added a tagless, scratch-free band to ensure that barely-there feeling. Added extras include removable and adjustable straps for the perfect fit and easy-to-remove pads for your choice of coverage.
- Available in 3 sizes: One Size, Full Size & XL
- One size fits 28A to 36DD
- Full size fits 38A to 42DD
- 88% Nylon / 12% Spandex
- Comfort-fit material conforms to your body and feels like a second skin
- Thin, adjustable straps with durable connectors that offer 3X more support
- Straps are removable on One Size bras
- Removable sponge cups provide demi-coverage
- With pad pockets that can insert post-mastectomy breast forms and prostheses perfectly
- Double-layer band with hidden elastic for a seamless finish and smooth silhouette
- No wires, tags, seams, or hardware for maximum comfort
- A great replacement for mastectomy bras. Comfort design is recommended for those undergoing chemotherapy, mastectomy, or reconstructive surgery and recovery
- Remove pads before washing. Hand washing is recommended. If machine-washing, use a laundry bag for the best care
SOFT COMFY DAILY BRAS
Put it on and you never want to take it off
- for real !
Next to Nothing
Soft, naturally breathable fabric for everlasting coolness and full coverage.
Smart Sensory Solution
Printed non-inductive label for tender, sensitive skin to reduce itchy feels.
Elevate Your Everyday
Straps are adjustable & removable. Easy for your flowing style and confident fit.
- customer service
Back Pain Has Lessened :)
i've been cycling through 4 scoopneck cami bras for a few weeks now, and i have had way less back pain then was usual for me. i also am able to go through my day without having to adjust my bra a million times - i only have to adjust it maybe once or twice, but i think it's because the band is a little big for me while the cup fits great (i am a 34G). if i get another style, i'll try the one size :). my favorite thing about coobie bras is the fabric - i love how soft and stretchy they are and i love how the label is printed on the band of each one! when you wash them, they dont have any pills and there arent any loose strings. really great for those of us who are sensory-sensitive and/or autistic.
Coobie Since 2015
Since breast cancer 2nd time and related surgeries, Coobie has been my go to,happy home for my new girls.
A welcome alternative to the traditional bra
I discovered Coobie after having my son 17 years ago. So long as I find it possible to wear a high quality bra made without traditional underwire support, I will continue to buy these.
Love this bra
Very comfortable, just what I expected
Love the bra, love the color, love the service from Coobie. Will buy more.