- Not 100% satisfied? Just send your items back within 30 days with our free return label , and we'll refund you or ship your new items ASAP .
- Coobie's new style half cami bra is made of a soft and forgiving fabric. When the weather becomes warm, this design of ultra-low back makes you no longer worry about sweat, airtightness, and other problems which make you uncomfortable. It is also free of any tags, wires, or hooks that can irritate your skin. With removable padding and big zoom pockets, this half cami bra is everything you’ve been looking for in summer.
- Full size fits 38A to 42DD
- 88% Nylon / 12% Spandex
- Sweat-wicking material keeps you dry and comfortable while you work out
- Removable sponge cups with demi coverage
- With pad pockets that can insert post-mastectomy breast forms and prostheses perfectly
- No wires, tags, seams, or hardware for maximum comfort
- A great replacement for mastectomy bras. Comfortable design recommended for those undergoing chemotherapy, mastectomy, or reconstructive surgery and recovery
- The adjustable shoulder straps offer added support and a perfect fit
- No wires, tags, seams, or hardware that can cause discomfort
- Machine washable; use a laundry bag for the best care
- body shape
- cami bra
I am waiting for the size large bra to arrive..I returned the Full Size which was way too tight, so I returned that bra to you…. Rose Ann Steiner
Very pleased. I bought this for a post mastectomy and reconstruction bra to wear at night. It is very comfortable and exactly what I was looking for.
Nice Cami Style
Unfortunately this CAMI bra was a little too tight and uncomfortable for me. However, I really like the style and wish it came in a much larger size. The SHORT cami would be a great fit for me since I have a petite torso.
I like the low back so I can wear a lower back for summer. But the elastic bottom rolls up. That may be just my body shape. Otherwise it is comfortable and fits will.
This bra did not meet my exceptions. I have been wearing Coobies for years and was looking forward to this bra. I like the low back, but the band rolled up, which is what I was trying to avoid. .