- Not 100% satisfied? Just send your items back within 30 days with our free return label , and we'll refund you or ship your new items ASAP .
- Look cute and feel comfortable in our bandeau bra. Made with our classic comfort stretch material, this strapless bra provides total comfort and support with ribbed elastic bands around the top and bottom to prevent it from slipping. It features a stylish lace front that provides a flattering natural shape. This lace bandeau bra is a stylish choice both on its own or worn under your favorite strapless top.
- One size fits 28A to 36DD
- Nylon/Spandex blend
- Trendy lace bandeau looks great on its own or underneath clothing
- Ribbed elastic band around the top and bottom for a secure fit
- The non-padded cups and pocket design provides a flattering natural shape
- Soft comfort stretch material feels like a second skin
- No wires, tags, or hooks that can irritate the skin
- Hand wash recommended. If machine washing, use a laundry bag
Realizing power through redefining comfort
Comfort is just an idea. Every woman chooses how she wants to define what makes her comfortable. At Coobie, we are working hard to help you find your inner comfort and realize your strength.
Cutting Edge Integrated Molding Technology
The main part of every bra from Coobie is made in one piece using state-of-the-art machinery, and thus maximizes the seamless comfort, precision in sizing and durability in usage.
Tenacity & Durability
The one-piece structure ensures great-performing tenacity and a longer-lasting durability.
The W-shaped support system provides enough push-up and shaping support, even without the wires.
We only source high quality, eco-friendly materials such as recycled nylon, cotton and spandex, following a conscientious approach.
The seamless technology maximizes comfort and protects your sensitive skin.
- tank tops
Could not use too small
Love this bra
The size chart recommended the smaller size, but I had been wearing the full. So I ordered the full and it is perfect on my 36” chest.
I liked it but wasn't exactly what I needed. I returned it with no problem
Good Sleeping Bra
I have several styles of Coobie Bras and this is my favorite. It washes well and I hang to dry, but occasionally it winds up in the dryer and it does not seem any worse for the wear. I sleep in these because they are comfortable and I like some support. Summer nightgowns are so thin and these bras help with that issue. They also are a thicker material than a lot of similar bras and have some thin removable pads, which I really like. The only reason for 4 stars and not 5, for me it rolls up under the breast, not constantly, but enough that I only wear these at night.
Same as blouse size
Probably should have gotten 1 size smaller. Always hard to tell. Comfortable but does not give the support for big breasts that I had hoped for.