- Not 100% satisfied? Just send your items back within 30 days with our free return label , and we'll refund you or ship your new items ASAP .
- Nurse in comfort with our seamless maternity bra. Designed to help make nursing a little bit easier, the bra is made with easy clip-down cups that can be adjusted with one hand for quick access when breastfeeding. The seamless nursing bra is made to grow with you with adjustable straps and a U-shaped back that help ensure the perfect fit at every stage of breastfeeding. It’s finished with a wide seamless band and ribbed side panels to give you a smooth silhouette.
- Available in 2 sizes: One Size & Full Size
- One size fits 28A to 36DD
- Full size fits 38A to 42DD
- Nylon/Spandex blend
- One-handed clip-down cups for quick and easy access when breastfeeding
- Removable sponge cups provide demi-coverage
- With pad pockets that can insert post-mastectomy breast forms and prostheses perfectly
- Adjustable straps, U-shaped back and hook-eye closure ensure the perfect fit during every stage of breastfeeding
- Wide, seamless band and ribbed side panels provide a smooth silhouette and help prevent underarm bulge
- Seamless, comfort blend material feels soft against the skin
- Easy to wash; always remove padding before washing for best care
Realizing power through redefining comfort
Comfort is just an idea. Every woman chooses how she wants to define what makes her comfortable. At Coobie, we are working hard to help you find your inner comfort and realize your strength.
Cutting Edge Integrated Molding Technology
The main part of every bra from Coobie is made in one piece using state-of-the-art machinery, and thus maximizes the seamless comfort, precision in sizing and durability in usage.
Tenacity & Durability
The one-piece structure ensures great-performing tenacity and a longer-lasting durability.
The W-shaped support system provides enough push-up and shaping support, even without the wires.
We only source high quality, eco-friendly materials such as recycled nylon, cotton and spandex, following a conscientious approach.
The seamless technology maximizes comfort and protects your sensitive skin.
- customer service
- nursing bra
Nursing Bra must have
Love these bras. They’re comfortable and great for everyday.
A little big
I love my coobie bra..not sure what size I am but I have smaller breasts and sometimes I feel the bra is a bit big on me
Good for this transition time, but not perfect.
I’m in my last couple months of pregnancy and even my stretchiest pre pregnancy bras are too small. However, I didn’t want to invest in a nursing bra only to have it not fit for long as things keep changing. I remembered coobie’s one size fits most bras and I’ve been pleased with the ones I ordered for this purpose. I know I’ll be able to wear them no matter how much larger my breasts get as I nurse. However, their stretchiness are also their downfall. The bras don’t hold their shape super well for me, and after a couple wears, they’re far too loose and start to slide around. I do have a small chest, so it may work better for someone with a larger bust. And thankfully, washing and drying gives it a reset. The cups are also a little big for me, so I had to replace them with old cups from a sports bra. I’m grateful to have a good option for this transition time, but I am confident I’ll need to find some better fitting options for the long term.
For the most part it's very comfortable. There's a seam that is scratchy on the back shoulder strap on all 3 of the ones I ordered. But I was able to tape/cut off so that it doesn't rub on my skin.
I love my coobie bras! Comfortable and supportive. What more can a nursing mama ask for?