Are you waiting for something to happen to you? Or are you waiting for the release of your favorite video game or movie? In our lives, we all have moments of frustration waiting that we can use to describe. Here are some waiting memes to help you feel better about yourself.
1. 'OK, I will send you back later.'
2000 YEARS LATER:
2. This happen everyday when I was at school and after we finish shopping.
3. Maybe I will look at him and wonder where he or she will go. Finally, they chose another road which is different from the road I often drove. If you are quite anxious and unsure, try to ask him or her.
4. Ouch ... That looks hurt...Poor dog.
5. Your dog is experiencing a boring waiting, waiting for you to talk him a walk.
6. Me when I received the sale message on Coobie Bra.
(Psst....It's really, really, mega sale .)
7. Wait....You said you will take me to the park?!
8. Before I decide to take a nap at noon, Me: Oh let me check my pinterest (and definitely don't get a nap at all).
9. Also me waiting for my friend to arrive at the destination.
Me: Where are you?
My friend: On the way! (Still on her bed)
10. Waiting for someone to fall in love with me ... Maybe I need to wait until all the water in Pacific dried.
11. This meme is for the Teacher's Day just went by.
(The second skeleton)
12. Yes, it is absolutely me. But I prefer snack or fruit, not the dish.
13. It doesn't matter when no one say hi to you. As long as your friend is outgoing and popular.
14. Also me waiting for the hot water to get cold.
15. Good boy! I will give you two chicken before you wait me for so long! As long as 14 memes!
See? Eventually, the waiting will pay off.
More Memes for Joy Moment?
● 20 Crying Cat Meme Worth Sharing
● FRIDAY MEMES: Frinally, You'll Never Get Frayed
● 24 Adult Memes that Delight You
● 24 Funny Boob Memes That Makes You Laugh
● Laughing F.R.I.E.N.D.S Memes That Get You Back
Laughing is Good For Health, so do our Health Guide: